مراقبة عامة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 1,150
افتراضي

اقتباس
مشاهدة المشاركة المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة khaledbelal
جزاكم الله خيرا نفع بكم

My homework

i'm living in Cairo where the beautiful trees and the big buildings, I'm very happy for that but i found somewhere bad things such as car exhausts and the garbage lying in the streets.

جزاكم الله خيرا

It's more common when you are talking about where do you live to say: I live in Cairo.

I'm living grammatically is OK ... nothing is wrong with it... but to say as I said I live ... more common.

where the beautiful trees and the big buildings.....(where there are beautiful trees ....)

I'm very happy for that.....( I like that ....)but, there are some unpleasant things , such as pollution in the air, and the street unsanitary.

good job Br. Khaled and I appreciate your effort in completing the homework and for your commitment to the course, jazakum Allahu-khieran.

توقيع : Nermeen

اللهم إني استودعتك قلبي فلا تجعل فيه أحدا سواك، واستودعتك لا اله إلا الله فلقني إياها قبل الموت وأثناء الموت، واللهم أصلح لنا نياتنا وأعمالنا وأجعلها فى ميزان حسناتناوضاعف لنا الأجر والحسنات بفضلك ومنتكِ يا اكرم الأكرمين يارب العالمين
{رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء }
اللهُم اقبُضني إليِّك غيرَمُضيِّعة ولا مُفرِّطة

رد مع اقتباس