Nermeen Nermeen غير متواجد حالياً

مراقبة عامة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 1,150
افتراضي The ones of Allah

Allah--Ta'ala--has said:
"I have not created jinn and mankind except to serve Me."
(Quran 51:56)

"And to every people We sent a prophet to convey to them that they ought to serve Allah and avoid at-taghut."
(Quran 16:36)

"Your Lord has decreed that you shall serve none but Him, and show kindness to your parents."
(Quran 17:23)

"Serve Allah and do not associate aught with Him."
(Quran 4:36)

"Come, let me tell you what your Lord has forbidden you; namely, that you do not associate aught with Him."
(Quran 6:151-153)

Ibn Mas'ood said: "Whoever wishes to ascertain the will of the Prophet Mohammed--peace be upon him --a will on which the Prophet had set his seal, let him read the following words of Allah:
'Come, let me tell you what your Lord has forbidden you, namely, that you do not associate aught with Him . . . And that is My straight path."
(Qur'an 6:151-153)

Mu'ath ibn Jabal related: "I was riding behind the Prophet-- peace be upon him --when he said to me:
'O Mu'ath! Do you know what is due to Allah from His creatures, and what is due them?'

I responded: 'Allah and His Prophet know best.' He continued:
'What is due to Allah from His creatures is to serve Him alone and never to associate any other being with Him. What is due them is not to punish any person who does not associate aught with Him."
I said: 'O Prophet of Allah, may I not then give the glad tidings to the people?' He replied:

'No! Do not reassure them lest they rely on the promise and lapse in their service to Him.'"

The foregoing hadith is reported in the two Sahihs (Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslims "Sahih").

توقيع : Nermeen

اللهم إني استودعتك قلبي فلا تجعل فيه أحدا سواك، واستودعتك لا اله إلا الله فلقني إياها قبل الموت وأثناء الموت، واللهم أصلح لنا نياتنا وأعمالنا وأجعلها فى ميزان حسناتناوضاعف لنا الأجر والحسنات بفضلك ومنتكِ يا اكرم الأكرمين يارب العالمين
{رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء }
اللهُم اقبُضني إليِّك غيرَمُضيِّعة ولا مُفرِّطة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-11-2011, 01:58 PM
الصورة الرمزية المشتاقة للجنة
المشتاقة للجنة المشتاقة للجنة غير متواجد حالياً

مراقبة عامة

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 4,422
افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
حفظك الرحمن اخيتي ونفع بك

توقيع : المشتاقة للجنة

اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات والمسلمين والمسلمات الاحياء منهم والاموات

اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على حبيبنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه اجمعين

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-11-2011, 03:49 PM
ابو تسنيم ابو تسنيم غير متواجد حالياً
مراقب عام

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 1,726
افتراضي

actually
(وما خلقت الجن والإنس إلا ليعبدون)
Nice to talk about the knowledge of God
The Qur'an and Sunnah

توقيع : ابو تسنيم

{ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحاً تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ }

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة